2022 Annual Talent Is Timeless Competition FAQ
Entrants must be 50+ years of age
You must be a USA, Canada, UK or EU resident
The formats accepted are: video or audio file of your song – phone recordings are fine
Enter from Feb 1st 2022
Closing date 31st March 2022
Winner announced Mid/late May
HOW ARE THE ‘ROUNDS’ ANNOUNCED?
- All entrants will be notified by email whether their song has passed to the next round or not. The first round takes the longest to judge as we are dealing with the most entries.
CAN I ENTER A CO-WRITTEN SONG?
Co-writes are welcome, so long as all parties are over 50 by March 31st
DO I HAVE TO BE THE PERFORMER ON MY ENTRY?
- You may have another artist of any age sing or perform your song, as long as the songwriters are age 50+
IS THERE A FEE?
This is a free competition, and no submission fee or voting will be required, donations towards the costs and the charities however will be welcome, but optional
WHAT DOES ‘ACOUSTIC’ MEAN?
- We want songs in their simplest form in order to separate the quality of the song from the production, so we are asking for your song as an acoustic demo. We will however accept songs at any stage of development.
HOW MANY SONGS CAN I ENTER?
- One per person, and anyone found entering more than that will be disqualified from this and all future competitions
IS IT OKAY TO BE A CO-WRITER ON MORE THAN ONE ENTRY?
- Yes. There is only one entry allowed per person, but if someone chooses to enter a song you co-wrote with them, they may do so and that won’t conflict with your entry.