Create & Release 2023
5 month journey to professionally release a new track
April – July 2023:
The Create and Release journey gives a small group of songwriters over 50 the skills, support and motivation they need to release a song in 5 month and take real steps to develop their career.
Group workshops days are always on a Saturday/Sunday – afternoon if you are the UK/EU, morning if you are in the USA/Canada.
Provisional dates: April 22nd, May 6th, June 3rd, June 25th, July 1st & release showcase on July 9th
Full details in ‘course outline’ below (enter your email to receive it).
1 x Full study day per month
1 x Individual coaching session per month
1 x Showcase performance (if local)
- Monthly challenges to complete tasks and stay on track with goals
- Guidance on the 5 stages of releasing a song
- Guidance on writing a press release and submitting for radio
- A small supportive group of likeminded people to keep up motivated and accountable to our goals
- Access to a list of trusted industry services to continue with
All so you can:
Prepare – your song for radio/streaming/social media
Engage press – with an exciting press release and essential assets
Distribute – your song to official services online
Excite – your audience with marketing
Release – your song with a real world showcase
- All of this will be delivered online
- Your time commitment is 1 full study day per month, 1 x coaching session (45 minutes), and 2-3 hours of homework per month
- First come first served, 10 places maximum. Once full, a waiting list will be created.
What some of our students have to say:
Would you like more details?
Pop your name and email below and we will send your our full course outline including dates and prices next week.